Is Yogabhyasa (starting from awakening of Kundalini) impossible in Kaliyug and does Krishna forbid it in Gita?
- 26 Mar 2021
Some people have sweet tooth, and others definitely crave for something sweet once in a while. So how about adding some benefits even to the sweetness?
Moong Dal Halwa is an Indian dessert made of skinless split moong dal which is low in fat content and very high in protein. It’s a very rich sweet with loads of ghee and dry fruits, and is made especially on special occasions or festivals. It is both delicious and melts in your mouth, and easy to prepare. Let's give it a try!
- Moong dal: 1/2 cup
- Ghee: 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Elaichi: 2
- Dry fruits: 1/2 cup
● Steps for preparation:
- Wash the moong dal and soak it for 1 hour.
- Drain and grind to a coarse paste. Heat a kadai and add ghee in it. Then add the paste and fry it till the dal changes its colour.
- When the dal is cooked, add sugar in it and stir continuously to avoid any lump formation.
- Sprinkle green cardamom powder on it and add dry fruits.
- Transfer it to a bowl and serve.
● For the full recipe, visit my YouTube channel :