Is Yogabhyasa (starting from awakening of Kundalini) impossible in Kaliyug and does Krishna forbid it in Gita?
- 26 Mar 2021
Rasmalai, is a popular Bengali delicacy prepared from cottage cheese patties cooked in sugar syrup and soaked in rich and creamy thickened milk, flavored with saffron and cardamom powder but here instead of cheese patties we are using white bread slice.
The name Rasmalai is the Hindi cognate of Bengali: rosh, meaning "juice", and molai, meaning "cream".Step by step recipe explains how to make Rasmalai.
-> Milk - 1 ltr
-> Custard powder - 1 tbsp
-> Sugar - 1/2 cup
-> White bread slices - 4
-> Cardamom pods - 2
-> Dry rose petals - 2tbsp or
-> Rose water - 1 tbsp
-> Kewra water - few drops
-> Saffron - 1 pinch
* Steps for preparation
1. To make rabri for the rasmalai .Take a deep bottom pan and add milk to it. Boil the milk and stir it constantly
2. Take a small bowl and add custard powder disolve it with one cup of milk(the milk should be at room temperature).
3. Add the custard mix to the milk to get the perfect consistency. Now add sugar rose petals, kevra water and cardamom powder to it.
4. Meanwhile cut the white bread with a cookie cutter to get the perfect round shape. And add it to the hot rabri so that it could absorb the tasty juice from the rabri.
5. Let it cool for 2 hours in the fridge and then serve.
* For its full video visit the link below,For more video visit my youtube channel #MyFoodMyPassion