- 20 May 2021
Lemon pepper chicken is a quick fix dinner recipe. It is less spicy and need very few ingredients. We normally make a dry version of it serve it as a starter dish. this recipe is light in flavour as compared to all the chicken dishes.
Step by step recipe explains how to make Lemon pepper chicken check out below
-> Chicken - 1/2 kg
-> Dahi - 1/2 cup
-> Pepper powder - 1tbsp
-> Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
-> Corn flour - 1 tsp
-> Salt - to taste
-> Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
-> Green chillies - 4-5
* Steps for preparation
1. Add half of the lemon juice, pepper powder and salt to the chicken add mix well. Then add the curd and ginger garlic paste and mix again.
2. Set it aside for 15mins.
3. Heat a kadai, add oil or butter to it. Now place the chicken one by one in it. Add all the remaining merinate and cook for 10mins.
4. After 10mins flip the chicken and add the remaining salt, pepper and lemon juice in it. Cook for another 5 mins.
5. As you can see all the liquid have evaporated stir it for 2 mins and then mix the corn flour with 1/2 cup of water and add to the chicken.
6. Now add 1 cup of water and simmer in it for 3-4 mins.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
* For its full video visit the link below,For more video visit my youtube channel #MyFoodMyPassion