Is Yogabhyasa (starting from awakening of Kundalini) impossible in Kaliyug and does Krishna forbid it in Gita?
- 26 Mar 2021
Uttar Pradesh Government recently launched grievance redressal portal for migrant workers stranded due to COVID-19 lockdown. The migrant workers are worst affected from the pandemic as they have lost their livelihood. They have run out of resources and patience. Many of them resorted to walk down to their native villages. The Uttar Pradesh government is trying its best to sooth the problems of the migrant workers. Till now they have brought thousands of students and migrant workers from various
The JanSunwai portal will facilitate migrant workers to register themself, either as “those who want to return to Uttar Pradesh” or as “those who want to move out of Uttar Pradesh”. The portal allows migrant workers to register complains and track the status online. In this article we will discuss how to register on the Jansunwai portal.
How to register migrant workers on Jansunwai portal
1. Open the link http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/
2. Click on “प्रवासी पंजीकरण (Migrant Registration)” and select whether you want to come to Uttar Pradesh or you want to move out of Uttar Pradesh.
3. Enter your Mobile number and Captcha code to receive OTP for registration.
4. Fill up the details (correct).
5. Submit the application, you will receive your registration number by text message on your mobile number.
Note: Incorrect details may attract legal action according to the Disaster Management Act.
After completion of the registration, the UP government will arrange for the safe return (travel) of the migrant workers. The workers can also register grievances on the portal.
How to register a complain (grievance)
● Grievances of Government employees concerning their service matters including transfers unless they have used all available redressal options in their department.