Is Yogabhyasa (starting from awakening of Kundalini) impossible in Kaliyug and does Krishna forbid it in Gita?
- 26 Mar 2021
Aarogya Setu app launched by the Indian government to proactively reach out to the user and informing them about risks, best practices and relevant advisories issued by Department of health or Government of India. The app has been developed by Meity(NIC) and it has more than 50 lakh download within few days of the launch.
The Aarogya Setu app uses mobile number, location and Bluetooth to check whether you might have interacted with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or not. You can also do self assessment test to check yourself. You will get alerts if someone you have come in close proximity of, test positive to COVID-19. The alerts will also contain instructions on how to self-isolate and what to do in case you develop symptoms. The app also contains contact list of COVID-19 help centers for all the states and Union territories. The app provides latest updates and advisories from the Ministry of health, GOI. In this article we will discuss how to use Aarogya Setu app.
How to use Aarogya Setu app for COVID-19 assessment
Aarogya Setu app is available to download for both Android and iOS (Official Website of GOI). Follow the steps below to download and use Aarogya Setu app.
2. After installation, open the app and select our language from 11 available languages.
3. Go through the information provided and click Register Now
4. Agree the terms & conditions and allow the location and Bluetooth access.
5. Enter your mobile number (Used for contact tracing)
6. On the next screen it will show our risk profile. If it is green, it means low risk of Corona infection and you are safe. If it is yellow, it means you are at high risk, you need to contact helpline number and you have to be isolated and tested for COVID-19.
How to access COVID-19 help centers details
Click on COVID-19 Help centers and scroll down to your state.
How to do self assessment test
Click on Self Assessment Test > answer the questions honestly.
You can take self assessment test any number of times, if you are developing any symptoms of COVID-19, you can retake the self assessment test and follow the instructions.
Aarogya Setu is a great initiative from the GOI to keep track on COVID-19 while keeping the people informed about latest updates and to-do lists. Now it’s our responsibility to act wisely and support the government in war against the COVID-19 pandemic.